Fashion Designing Courses in Mumbai
If you are the one who likes to convert imagination into the realistic design, then you are made for fashion designing. As best fashion designing courses in Mumbai involve crafting new designs for garments and accessories to meet the changing trend in the field of fashion. The fashion industry is among one of the most trending and competitive fast-paced companies in India that offer extensive job opportunities to fashion designing aspirants. If you are the person who has designed garments for toys in your childhood and create fashionable changes in your attire, then we think that people like you are already destined to become the fashion designer.
There are many institutes out there who provides fashion designing courses in Mumbai. And we are one of the best fashion designing institutes in Mumbai that gives you an international edge and effective learning experience in the journey of your fashion designing career.
INIFD is one of the few institutes of fashion that has the ability to provide world class fashion designing courses with its top of the line experienced faculty.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Fashion Designing Courses?
- In India, if you want to work as a fashion designer in the fashion company, then you need to have fashion designing certification which acts as a valid proof to fashion companies.
It is, because, a specialization or diploma in fashion designing ensures that you know everything as a fashion designer. You can choose the choice of fashion designing course you want to do.
- 2.The moment when you enter in the fashion designing career, you will see a wide range of interesting career paths which you could possibly follow like fashion design, textile design, fashion research, and markets within the industry, such as becoming a fashion journalist, fashion designer, fashion illustrator, and fashion stylist.
You can consider any one of the above profession and you will feel accountable for various designing tasks including determining colours, patterns and also fabrics for the design, and also supervising the producing of the finished product.
- It is always advisable to get fashion designing training with the help of a fashion design course in Mumbai. Because fashion design course in Mumbai from the respective fashion designing institute improves your creativity and motivates you to push your fashion designing career forward.
The best fashion designing course in Mumbai help to study the fashion designing in a more organized manner and also test your designing skills.
- The fashion designing course enhances your sewing skills as well as pattern-making abilities in order for you to come up with wonderful fashion creations and real pieces of art.
- After learning fashion designing, you can start your own business, set up your e-commerce store, and bring a successful clothing line.
- 6.Along with polishing your skills you have the opportunity to grow your skillset by learning various different topics such as fashion business management, jewellery design, design development and interior designing.
Benefits Of Fashion Designing Courses
Fashion designing industry has grown to the next level in India. The reason why fashion designing industry has become successful in India is that the famous fashion designers such as Manish Malhotra, Tarun Tahiliani, Ritu Kumar, Rohit Bal etc. have created many creative designs and made the Indian fashion industry trending.
You can make your mark in one of these famous fashion designers only if you choose fashion design course in Mumbai. Here are some benefits of a fashion designing course:
- It is important to pursue a career in fashion designing from a recognized fashion designing institute. There are many courses available for full time and part-time. These courses develop a student’s natural creative skills.
- After the completion of best fashion designing course in Mumbai from a respective institute, You can start as a trainee designer and then enters the high phase of the fashion industry. You can hold your position as fashion designers, textile analysts, fashion coordinators, stylists, merchandisers, patent makers, product managers, production managers, store managers, and fashion etc.
- In a fashion designing course, you are taught fashion and technical arts such as fashion art, design components, pattern making, surface decoration, dropping textile, costume making, and fashion illustration.
- The Indian fashion industry has lots of opportunities for talented hard working people and enthusiast. The best part of fashion designing course is that after the completion of the course, you can be self-employed.
- By considering INIFD as your college destination to study fashion designing courses, you have the chance to pursue a career in fashion and join world class fashion houses in the fashion industry.
Fashion Designing Courses In Mumbai
To be a successful fashion designer, the basic thing you need is to do a fashion design course in Mumbai from the fashion designing institute. Some topics in these courses will focus on the basics of different types of models, shades, and designs.
Therefore a fashion designer trainee must select the best institution to learn fashion designing. There are various fashion designing courses available at our institutes such as one-year foundation program, a two-year advance program, three-year specialization program, and super specialization in fashion design.
Our courses offer tools to simplify learning experience along with simplicity. Many of our candidates realize that they can get the brilliant experience from our best fashion designing course in Mumbai.
In One Year Foundation Program, students will be introduced to basic 3-D designing, pattern drafting and garment construction.
In textile fundamentals, the textile is the main root of fashion designing. The essential objective of this topic is to provide knowledge about fibers, yarns, fabrics, processes, and methods involved in the construction of textiles.
Elementary techniques will introduce students to the techniques and basic construction details for women and kids clothing.
In fashion figure drawing, Students will learn the basic kids and female illustrations. They will also learn to use different drawing tools and mediums of color.
Students will learn different techniques used to enhance the fabric.
The two-year advanced program will focus on basics of the research methods and design processes and it will give them hands-on experience to them so that students can apply these techniques in real life.
Students will learn about the structure of the apparel industry.
Students will be able to illustrate male and female croquis.
Students will learn to develop patterns and drape various styles for men and women.
Students will get detailed knowledge about Indian Traditional Textiles- embroideries, their motifs, and techniques.
In Three Year Specialization Program, Students will get the complete overview of the fashion industry, including product development, sourcing, buying, marketing, retailing and merchandising. After completing this course, you can work as a designer, visual merchandiser, visual artist, production designer, pattern coordinator and editor.
Students will learn to couture art and expression of fine soft dressmaking.
Students will get the detailed understanding of embroidery, embellishment, and manipulation techniques that will help them to create innovative and contemporary textiles.
Fashion designing aspirant students will get detailed knowledge of different decorative fabrics, materials, and techniques used for making garments. They will be introduced to the complete preliminaries of portfolio development step by step.
This course enables students to learn the unique aspects and concepts of marketing, retail marketing and visual merchandising.
In Super Specialization In Fashion Design, Students will get the clear understanding of key theoretical concepts and on practicing skills related to the areas of clothing, textiles, and fashion.
In the first year of this course, students will learn technical and creative skills required for handcraft tailoring, couture-inspired fashion and contemporary design for the modern wardrobe.
Students will get a comprehensive overview of technical fashion illustrations, creative surfaces, textiles, world costumes, and draping art.
In the second year of this program, students will get the clear understanding of garment construction-II, surface ornamentation techniques, project dissertation, media for fashion, communication for fashion, textile care and handling.