A new & fresh year could make us hit the refresh button on how we live at our spaces. To give you all quick summary of the top interior design trends of 2022, we have covered some points. Read the entire blog to know more.
1) Comfortable rooms, flexible spaces- The first & the most interesting trend are to live comfortably in our spaces. Due to the pandemic, we are spending more times at our houses and we are moving from rigid spaces to a more adaptive & welcoming space. Living rooms have been a main priority for all as the family spends quality time over there. The main motive is to create a perfect balance between practicality & elegance. Having big sofas that are comfortable & spacious will help a lot in the living room.
2) Texture – Even the basic of basic palettes can look a masterpiece when incorporated with good textures & layouts. In the year 2022 mastering this art is a must. The best way to do so is by adding texture through textiles & fabrics. You can start off with items that are smaller & can be replaced easily.
3) Vibrant hues – Paint trends will fall into two distinct camps this year: Earthy, organic shades and vibrant, energizing hues, which were popular in the 1950s. But it is not a necessity that you inculcate painterly pops. You can also go well with vibrant shades wherever you feel like.
4) Curves – Feminine shapes are a growing trend this year. Starting from curved sofas to a dining chair options are limitless & endless. You can go for side chairs or a single sofa also.
5) Sensorial strategy – One thing is sure sort that the design needs to feel as good as it looks. Nowadays the people out are paying more attention to the outlook & design experiences of their homes. “Scent has taken center stage during the pandemic, and people are scenting specific areas of their home with different scents as a way of inhabiting space with all of their senses,” The sensorial experience would be dynamic & individually unique.
6) Contemporary conservatories – People are keen in bringing their living rooms & spaces outdoors & simultaneously they are interested in bringing the outdoors in to. This increases the importance of plant parenting & biophilic design to new heights.
7) Landscape palettes – The choice of people lies largely with soothing greens & blues and earthy tones but it is not mandatory a case of aesthetic preferences. Research shows that the natural color schemes helps in reducing stress & heart rate. It also increases the productivity & creativity & would make us happier eventually. We can use more jungle inspired hues as well as olive and moss used in tandem with natural wood tones, stones with prominent graining, flower blossom, grasses & leaf motifs.
About INIFD Ghatkopar
Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), the largest network of design institutes was launched in 1995 with over 5 lac pass-outs & approximately 25,000 students passing out every year from INIFD centers. INIFD has various national & international collaborations. In the past 25 years, INIFD has produced star designers who have designed for movies Jodha Akbar, BajiraoMastani, Balaji Telefilms, Prince Charles, and Amitabh Bachhan, Shahrukh Khan, Angelina Jolie, and all top stars. INIFD has a placement tie-up with many leading International & National brands. Ashley Rebello is the Chief Mentor for Fashion Design students. Ashley Rebello is the stylist for famous Bollywood star Salman Khan. IMG the world’s largest event company in association with Reliance is also a part of Online Classroom programs for INIFD where students get the opportunity to learn from the best of the industry. ‘INIFD Presents Gen next’ show at LAKME FASHION WEEK at the Main Show Area gives opportunity to the upcoming Gen Next Designers at Lakme Fashion Week – the premium platform for all building designers. INIFD is also an official knowledge partner with Femina Miss India. Students get the opportunity to showcase their designs at prestigious London & New York Fashion Week. We aim to take quality coaching in Fashion & Interior Design to the common man in India by providing quality coaching at an affordable fee right at their doorstep.
INIFD Ghatkopar has the best fashion designing courses in Mumbai
1) 2 YEARS SPECIALISATION COURSE IN Fashion Design
2) 3 YEARS COURSE IN Fashion Design
3) INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
4) One Year Foundation Program
5) Two Years Advance Program
6) Three Years Specialisation Program
7) Super Specialisation in Fashion Design
After completing a good fashion design course from INIFD Ghatkopar you can start as a trainee designer & then can enter the high phase of the fashion industry. You can get multiple job opportunities like a fashion designer, textile analyst, merchandisers, patent makers, fashion coordinators, etc.